NEAR TERM ACTION SUBMITTALS
Preregistration of Near Term Action (NTA) Fact Sheets for the 2018–2022 Action Agenda is now complete.
To be considered for adoption into the 2018–2022 Action Agenda, NTAs must have been preregistered by December 22, 2017. Final NTA Fact Sheets must be submitted by March 30, 2018, via the online Fact Sheet tool.
Final NTA Fact Sheets must be completed via the online tool by March 30, 2018, to be considered for the 2018–2022 Action Agenda.
All information is considered draft until the March 30 deadline. Draft and final Fact Sheets are viewable by the Partnership, Local Integrating Organization (LIO) coordinators and Strategic Initiative Leads.
NTA Fact Sheets will be considered final once the submittal process is complete (no later than March 30, 2018). The NTA manager may continue to edit and modify the NTA Fact Sheet until the deadline, but it cannot be changed after the deadline.
For those who prefer to develop their NTA Fact Sheet offline, a Word™ template is available.
Regional Priority approaches have been integrated into the online submittal tool and are also available in an online searchable database.
In response to feedback following the 2016–2017 NTA solicitation process, the Partnership has incorporated many process improvements into developing and submitting NTA Fact Sheets. Key differences between the 2016–2017 and 2018–2022 NTA solicitation process include the following:
- A streamlined, online method for proposing NTAs, where people can manage multiple NTA Fact Sheets and collaborate online.
- A feature that allows the NTA manager of a 2016–2017 Action Agenda NTA to migrate a portion of the information from that NTA into the new 2018 NTA Fact Sheet format.
- An online preregistration process to capture basic preliminary (draft) information early in the NTA development process. This step is intended to support NTA administration, coordination, and collaboration among NTA managers, LIO coordinators, and the Partnership staff.
- Regional Priority approaches are integrated into the online tool and are also available in an online searchable database.
- A Word™ template is available for people who would like to draft their NTA Fact Sheet offline.