Action Agenda download links
The 2016 Action Agenda for Puget Sound is organized into two sections:
- Comprehensive Plan (PDF), which outlines long-term priorities and strategies to achieve Puget Sound recovery.
- Implementation Plan (PDF), which details actions related to stormwater, habitat, and shellfish that should begin in the next two years to accelerate Puget Sound restoration and protection.
Explore both documents using the links below.
- Chapter 1 Introduction (PDF)
- Chapter 2 Framework for Recovery (PDF)
- Chapter 3 Managing Recovery (PDF)
- Chapter 4 Planning Recovery (PDF)
- Chapter 5 Funding (PDF)
- Chapter 6 Glossary (PDF)
- Chapter 1 Introduction and Ranked Near Term Actions (PDF)
- Chapter 2 Development, Use, and Measurement of the Implementation Plan (PDF)
- Chapter 3 Stormwater Strategic Initiative: Prevent Pollution from Stormwater Runoff (PDF)
- Chapter 4 Habitat Strategic Initiative: Protect and Restore Habitat (PDF)
- Chapter 5 Shellfish Strategic Initiative: Protect and Recover Shellfish Beds (PDF)
- Appendix A Strategies and Substrategies
- Appendix B Sub-strategies that Cut Across the 2016 Strategic Initiatives
- Appendix C Ongoing Programs
Visit Action Agenda Archive to access past versions of the Action Agenda.