FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Puget Sound Partnership's Leadership Council to meet Sept. 11-12 in Seattle
The Puget Sound Partnership’s Leadership Council will meet from 1 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 11, and 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 12. The meeting is located in Conference Room C at the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 1301 Fifth Ave., Seattle.
Sept. 11 agenda highlights:
• Consideration of the 2014-16 Biennial Science Work Plan (Resolution 2014-03)
• Consideration of 2015-17 Puget Sound Acquisition and Restoration program process and spending plan (Resolution 2014-04)
Sept. 12 agenda highlights:
• Consideration of Near Term Actions for inclusion into the three Strategic Initiatives and the 2014 Action Agenda (Resolution 2014-05)
• An overview on Governor Inslee’s Water Quality Standards
• Consideration of a strategy to fund the three Strategic Initiatives outlined in the Action Agenda (Resolution 2014-06)
The Leadership Council is the governing body of the Puget Sound Partnership. This meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to provide comment and learn about the regional effort to restore and protect Puget Sound. The full agenda, meeting materials and directions are available at www.psp.wa.gov/LC_meetings.php.
About the Partnership
The Puget Sound Partnership is the state agency that leads and coordinates the efforts of governments, tribes, scientists, businesses, nonprofits and citizens to set priorities, implement a Puget Sound recovery plan and ensure accountability for results. For more information, go to www.psp.wa.gov.
echo stripslashes($row); ?>
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved
Puget Sound Partnership
1111 Washington Street SE, Olympia, WA 98504-7000
326 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
Phone: 360.464.1232 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Hours: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Please send public record requests to email@example.com